Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Anocrusy

Anocrusy

By futurerAuthor101

"Tyra", "Tyra" her mom said multiple times, Tyra was focusing all her attention to what the other kids were doing outside.
Tyra spent most of her life in a home ,shuttered an closed in ,there was little light ,an their was no sign of sunshine ,the only time she'd visit the outside was either for school ,or the hospital after her  "accidents". Months before her parents died she had a incident ,it was unexpected an very tragic ,her parents didn't know what to do with her ,so they sent her to a stable home. Tyra had many attacks while in the home ,an they no longer let her be around normal children. Her school wasn't a regular school ,the population of kids to attend the school was approximately 17 . The children who went to the school had their own special rooms ,where they were locked down ,an tested on .Most of them died within 8 month of their procedure's because of the daily blood drawings, an the constant opening up 's in their bodies to experiment on.

Tyra has to try to survive . What will it take for her to escape.

TO BE CONTINUED .....

Author Notes: What will happen.?

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
futurerAuthor101
futurerAuthor101
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
23 Aug, 2014
Words
198
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,482

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.