Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Connections

Connections

By boomman17

-I've always heard that in the game of love, there's always a loser.

But you see beggars can't be choosers, however there's nothing wrong with having standards.

And some bastards take that to the extreme, get caught up in a silly dream, but they wanna act mean when their lovey scene gets shattered.

-But I see what the problem is with us. Its way too much fucking, and not enough building connections.

And the only connection that comes from fucking is a bloated belly and a possible deadbeat that can't take the heat of being a father.

-If you can't take the heat, stay as far away from the kitchen as possible, cause once the chef decides to put something in the oven, just watching a 9 month timer won't be enough.

And if the chef turns out to be a deadbeat, then the oven will get fed up and start malfunctioning. Causing massive mood swings more worse than natural disasters.

-But I noticed as the generation progresses farther, love loses its meaning

And 143 is used more than "good morning" or "how you doing?"

-But really though, what are we doing?

Not me personally, but in general

We so concerned about getting some back than remembering each other's birthdays & 6-12 month anniversaries.

-You see, a relationship is more than a chicks lips, ass & hips, or a dudes body & dick, or how many times a couple hit it off in the morning.

-You have to know the difference between mental bondings & materialistic things.

-Now a days a common relationship is between two egos & their credit cards.

The relationship that I want is us laying on the roof looking up at the stars. Our fingers intertwined, her head resting on my shoulder, and me keeping her body warm as the weather gets colder.

The feeling of me telling her I'm always here to hold you, and us dreaming of growing old together.

-But now a days a common relationship is a woman being blinded by a man's money, and a man being sprung off some apple bottoms, Georgia peaches, camel toes double d's.

All that's nice don't get me wrong, but I don't wanna be focused on that every day.

Yes I'm a Scorpio, but what more can I say.

-It would be cool to have a relationship where I tell my bae "I wish you were here with me."

Skypes cool and all, but a screenshot ain't what I wanna see.

-And now a days a common relationship is lurking on her facebook page, seeing what he's tweeting, what pics she posted on instagram, or what hoes he trading pics with on kik.

Back in the day, relationships used to be about trust and simple "You & I" connections.

If you can't trust me or vice-versa, then turn yourself in the other direction.

Just know you missing out on some true love and affection.

-I'm not saying I'm the master of the game we call love, but I've been playing this game for a while.

Hella loses, a couple of draws, but never a win.

I wonder is it a sin to be insane,

Because since I stopped messing around with these lames, I'm going to give it one more try.

-I'll be the one she can call on, the shoulder she can cry on, the soft landing she can fall on, and the one to help her up and move on.

-I've started this round, so baby what you going to do?

I just went, so it's your move...

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
boomman17
boomman17
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Apr, 2013
Genre
Type
Words
601
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,144

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.