Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I miss you...

I miss you...

By Popsiv12 - 1 Review

Sometimes when I’m in that mystical phase between sleep and awake, I think of you. You come, uninvited into my thoughts and pollute my mind with the memory of what couldn’t be. My brain starts start’s to fill up with ‘what ifs’ and ‘maybes’ and as I try so hard to exclude you from my mind, you somehow always find a way to creep back in. I suppose subconsciously, I like remembering you, the non-existent memories of what ‘could have been’ bring a smile to my face, as much as I hate to admit it. I cant think of you like that, not anymore. The moonlit walks , the bike rides to nowhere, the magical strolls along the beach with the sun casting an orange pathway for us as it sets behind the never ending blue. No, thinking like that will only remind me of what you did. The way you ripped my heart out, still beating from my chest and shattered it into a million tiny pieces, like some unimportant scrap of glass. You broke my heart, you know. I’ve tried to find the pieces and glue it back together with your memories, but it only shatters them more.
loved you...did you know that?

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Popsiv12
Popsiv12
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Apr, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
209
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
8,577

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.