Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Kwame & Akosua

Kwame & Akosua

By afrikansuperstar

She was beautiful. He was new to town... On one hot summer evening in Atlanta, Ga, Akosua decided to do something out of her comfort zone, and would prove to be a very compromising decision. Her husband, Ebo was away for business as usual. Ebo was very handsome, but a workaholic, which often left Akosua feeling lonely and neglected. She had heard a few co workers discussing a new African club, YIE earlier in the afternoon over lunch that had aroused her curiosity. Akosua lived a very charmed life. She drove a shiny black Mercedes, lived in a spacious suburban house and was consistently draped in the finest clothes.. however, Akosua would trade all the material things to have a very intimate connection with her husband, which she undoubtedly lacked. Ebo & Akosua had tried many things to infuse passion into their strained marriage, but it seemed that it never improved. Akosua blamed Ebo for traveling too much for work, and Ebo encouraged Akosua to find more things to do constructive with her time. The tension was always thick in their house, so on this night, Akosua simply wanted to unwind. Rarely the one for the party scene, she carefully picked out something sexy to wear upon arriving home from work. Somewhat excited, she showered, fixed her hair in a gorgeous updo, and painted her lips red to stand out from her black mini dress. She met a close friend, Adzo for a bit of dinner before heading over the club. As she entered the upscale club she saw very well dressed men & woman enjoying the nightlife, it was almost instantly she laid eyes on him, and him on her. Somewhat shaken from the intense eye connection, Akosua broke the gaze and began to move toward the dance floor, the Dj had just begun to play her favorite Azonto track. It wasn't a moment later before the incredibly handsome, tall mystery man was before her. His smile was perfect, his stylish suit fit his muscular frame succinctly. Softly, he spoke "Good evening you gorgeous creature, I am Kwame. I would very much appreciate your company on this evening" the gentleman calmly requested. Looking over his smooth chocolate covered skin, Akosua was taken aback. He was even more stunning up close, and his cologne was irresistible. Without attempting to conceal anything from the fine looking man, "she blurted "I'm married sir, although I find you strikingly attractive.", hoping this would discontinue the conversation quickly. Kwame, looking noticeably disappointed, quickly apologized and excuse himself. From that point, they both tried to enjoy the evening, but were unable to control how the other was dominating their thoughts. Becoming frustrated at the situation she was in, Akosua left the party after only an hour. Kwame had stirred a forbidden desire in her that she could not rightfully entertain. As Akosua exited the party, Kwame's eyes followed her from the corner he had been standing, observing her,. He was unhappy that she was indeed married because he had detected the very strong connection between them within moments.... Little did they both know, it was only the beginning.

Author Notes: If you enjoyed this story, follow the saga on my blog superstarshortstories.blogspot.com

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
afrikansuperstar
afrikansuperstar
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Jul, 2013
Genre
Type
Words
528
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,903

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.