Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Oops, Wrong E-mail Address
Oops, Wrong E-mail Address

Oops, Wrong E-mail Address

GalaxianGalaxian
19 Reviews

A couple from Minneapolis decided to go to Florida for a long weekend to thaw out during one particularly icy winter. Because both had jobs, they had difficulty coordinating their travel schedules. It was decided that the husband would fly to Florida on a Thursday, and his wife would follow him the next day.

Upon arriving as planned, the husband checked into the hotel. There, he opened his laptop and sent his wife an e-mail back in Minneapolis. However, he accidentally left off one letter in her email address and sent the e-mail to the wrong address, without realizing his error.

In Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. He was a minister of many years who had been "called home to glory" following a heart attack. The widow checked her e-mail expecting messages from relatives and friends.

Upon reading the first message, she fainted and fell to the floor. Hearing the crash, the widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother, and read the e-mail still on the screen.

To: My Loving Wife
From: Your Departed Husband
Subject: I've Arrived!

I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. It sure is hot down here!

Recommend Reviews (19) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Galaxian
Galaxian
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
4 Oct, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
227
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
20 (View)
Recommend's
14 (View)
Rating
Views
24,297

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.