Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Popular
Popular
This story has some quality issues

Popular

aspen-fayeAspen-Faye

It was a Friday morning and the day of the dance. My name is Avery Phoenix and this is my story. I woke up super early determined to have an outfit that made every one stare. It was simple being popular all you had to do was wear the most expensive things and make them look cute on you. Today I wore black yoga pants,a white t-shirt and a oversized denim jacket with a gold necklace and a pair of grey converse. I had simple makeup with (a cat liner with dark brown eyeshadow) to macth with my dull faded brown eyes and tumbler glasses. My ombre dull brown to lighter brown hair was up in a half down half knotted look.

My predictions were right all eyes turned to me as I walked down the hallway with my posse at my feet. there names were Paris Downy and Alisa Tibby. They were my trusty minions. They didn't question what I said or told them to do and they always waited for me at the door to take their spots behind me. I thanked them and they worshiped me that's how it was. Right on time my boyfriend showed up waiting for me at my locker. Just how I liked it to be.

Author Notes: should I make a part 2?

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
aspen-faye
Aspen-Faye
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
13 Feb, 2017
Words
214
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
585

Please login or register to report this story.