Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Rumor has it

Rumor has it

By Roxsey123

We all know the traditional high school experience. We have the jocks, the cheerleaders, the geeks, the populars and the not-so popular. Everyone sits with “their own”, and doesn’t have really any connections with the outsiders. Like in the movies, the populars really think they are better than everyone else. They are the ones you pass in the hallways and wish you were them. The ones with the boyfriends or girlfriends who are also popular. They are the ones you get shoved into lockers by, and pushed out of their lives. Then we have the top populars, usually girls. The one who is the meanest, but yet everyone loves her. She is the girl you wont dare to talk to because you are too scared. If you stand in their way you have rumors spreading around the school in no time. Most of the time they corrupt your life because people believe in them. But, the ones who get their live corrupted some how, also rise to popularity. They can corrupt the populars just as easily. Kind of like religions. Some religions stay and go on, just like high school popularity, or they corrupt. The Greek religion has stayed the same for hundreds of years, which has resulted in Greek Mythology. By the end of this essay, you will know more about Greek Mythology more than a majority of your peers.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Roxsey123
Roxsey123
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Feb, 2013
Genre
Type
Words
232
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,956

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.