Please register or login to continue

Register Login

SCHOOL'S BATHROOM MIRRORS

SCHOOL'S BATHROOM MIRRORS

By matthewmeager - 12 Reviews

BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENED

Linerst Middle School: Bongers St. 73451, new york city.

The school was a little happy school, which every single students gets a 4.0 in their G.P.A., but there was only one boy who hated the school and always enters the bathroom and stays there until the school is over.

He was listening to his ipod and was dancing on the toilet seat. "Thank you everybody for coming!" He pretended to be a rock star, "My name is Nick and is here to be your next star!" He was dancing and singing until he fell off the toilet seat and hit his head on the toilet and died.

AFTER EVERYTHING HAPPENED

"Did you hear about what happened like, last year? People said a boy died in the bathroom, but i do not beilve it at all!" A little boy asked and told the little girl named Ashley. "I heard if you say that you do not believe in this thing, you will be the first one to be dead." She told him back. "Whatever!" He yelled back at her.

He went to the bathroom. He used the toilet and said "Whao this is sooo scary... NOT!" He washed his hands and looked into the mirror. He saw the little kid with a cut opened face, meat drooping out of his cheeks. The boy, who was looking into the mirror, yelled and tried to run to the door, but it was to late. The dead boy grabbed his head and then.... He layed on the floor with a cut opened cheek, blood and meat coming out on the side. "This is why this bathroom has mirrors." The dead boy told the boy with black, dark, bagshanging under his evil eyes, even though now he is dead. "Now who else would be brave enough to come to this bathroom and look at my face and let me mirror theirs with mine! HAHAHAHA!!!!!" Ended with a horrifying, screeching laugh and walked into the bathroom mirror and stood there waiting for someone else to come in and ruin their life FOREVER!

OKAY... THIS IS MY STORY SO FAR, BUT I WILL CONTINUE IT, BUT JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME RIGHT NOW... PLEASE RATE!!! THANK YOU! -- MATTHEW

Recommend Reviews (12) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
matthewmeager
matthewmeager
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
31 May, 2009
Genre
Type
Words
375
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
13 (View)
Recommend's
7 (View)
Rating
Views
73,858

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.