Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Stick and Stones

Stick and Stones

By Rosita Wijnberg

You know how people say words can't hurt you? Wrong. So, fucking, wrong. Words can mentally fuck you up. They hurt, a lot. I have scars to prove it. And I'm so fucking done with life. People joke around, they talk about scars, depression, suicide so casually. It's wrong, alright? You can't joke about that stuff. My friends joked about it, and they never knew I wanted to die. I won't leave a note when I die. My friends aren't my friends, they didn't notice the scars, the tears. They won't dare stand at my funeral, crying. They won't even notice I'm gone. As I take the pills from my cabinet, I think back to when things were okay. When me and my best friend, Jinx, when on vacation together. When me, mum, and dad went on picnics together every Saturday. Then I think about now. My best friend, Jinx, has changed. She doesn't care about our friendship. All she cared about now was what she wore, or how many boys she can flirt with in one night. That's what almost all my friends cared about. There wasn't anything left for me. I swallow the pills.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
shxdowfax
Rosita Wijnberg
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
10 Mar, 2015
Words
196
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,849

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.