Please register or login to continue

Register Login

That Night

That Night

By toriaxcritzer - 1 Review

One night, after an eventful day, a girl named Victoria was sitting in bed alone talking to her boyfriend, Justin. Her and Justin were discussing the date they went on previously that night. Victoria was talking about things that she has always thought about and mostly never said out loud to anyone. She was talking about her as a person, things she has done, things she has wanted to do; everything. Justin and Victoria told each other everything, Whether it was secrets, things other people have told them, things that has happened in school, personally, and everything in between, but that night, things were said, that have never been said out loud before. 

"Justin, there are things I haven't told you before that I need to talk about. I don't know if I can though." Victoria explained.

"Victoria, you know you can talk to me about anything and everything that goes on in your life. Why would you not know if you could tell me or not? I thought we told each other everything." Justin said sounding concerned.

"I don't know if i can tell you or not because you've always said people who say these things at this age aren't gonna do it, no matter what they say. You're gonna think I'm just trying to get attention like those other people at our school did. You're gonna think I'm a freak, and that I'm just saying this so people can feel bad for me, and tell me how much I mean to them, but that isn't at all why I'm saying it." Victoria said, already crying.

"Baby, are you saying that you're trying to kill yourself, or have tried to kill/hurt yourself before? Why would you do this?" Justin asked.

"I've always had some kind of problem in my life, whether it's an argument between you and I, with friends, with my family. Anything I do in my life always has a negative outcome, and this is a way to release my pain and anger inside of me. I've never tried to KILL myself; but I've tried to hurt myself. I've tried recently, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't need anyone here for me to tell me everything is gonna be okay, because I know no matter how many people say it, who says it, or how many times they say it, It won't change everything that has already happened, and the issues I've gone through. I know that there are people in the world who have it way worse than I do, but I can't deal with a lot of the things that are going on in my life at the moment. I know that you and I have gone through a lot and I'm grateful for you always being there for me, but I didn't want to tell you about anything because I didn't want it to change anything between us.I'm sorry that you have to deal with knowing this, but I had to tell you, I couldn't keep it from you any longer." Victoria said slowly, trying not to make it obvious she was crying harder than she's ever cried before.

"Victoria, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say to that. I know we have been through a lot, and the fact that you've kept this from everyone for so long, makes me believe you really are going through a lot. You're a very strong girl, Victoria, you're beautiful, smart, great at everything you do, you have so many people in your life who care about you, and who would be destroyed if you got taken off this Earth. Victoria, please never do this again." Justin said trying to hold in the tears.

They went to sleep short after that and didn't talk much until the next night. Something Justin doesn't know is that Victoria tried to cut her self the morning after their talk. Justin doesn't realize how much of an impact he had on Victoria that night, and how much he helped her. 

The End.

Author Notes: This is a true story about myself. I would like to say to everyone out there reading this, that no matter what you go through, you can make it through.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
toriaxcritzer
toriaxcritzer
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Jun, 2015
Genre
Type
Words
690
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
3.0 (1 review)
Views
3,666

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.