Please register or login to continue

Register Login

DIFFRENCES
DIFFRENCES
Pending Moderation

DIFFRENCES

DD051005DD051005

Have you ever been made fun of, have you ever been told to kill yourself? I don't understand why everyone judges each other, we are as much the same as we are different. Everyone has the same blood. Everyone's blood is red and vains are blue. Everyone has hair and problems. Why would you want to judge and hurt a person that can hurt you just as much as you can them, everyone has a voice and they can say what they want just as much as you. When people sticks and stones break your bones and words can never hurt you, well this isn't true words do hurt unlike a broken bone they go away over time words linger in your mind and hurt you so much. They will never let you get over it no matter what happens you will never be hurt more then when people talk bad about you. Everyone is one of a kind, but that doesn't mean you need to make fun of someone because no matter who they are or how they look, act, we all bleed the same. No matter your size, shape, color, sexuality, gender, religon. We are all different in our own ways but we bleed the same so we need to think if someone said this to me would I be hurt by it.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
DD051005
DD051005
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
9 Mar, 2020
Words
225
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
270

Please login or register to report this story.