Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Man Who Can't Be Move
The Man Who Can't Be Move
Pending Moderation

The Man Who Can't Be Move

DonaDona

“The Man Who Can’t Be Move” This song reminds me someone I used to know.

This person made me feel special flatters my heart for all his efforts for me. He was so kind and gentle, I remember praying for him that may he find someone that would be deserving of his kindness.

We keep on talking almost everyday. Then unintentionally I hurt him when I finally realized that I love someone so much that I only wanted him to be just my friend. But then Im still there for him, whenever he calls me. I make sure to keep in touch.

One night when he called me, he's crying over the girl who broke his heart again. When he found out that this girl is cheating on him with another man. I comfort him and listen to all his vent almost all night. After that night, we seldomly call each other, then I think that he already moved on from that experience. So I let him be.

Sooner after, I saw him posted online together with same girl who used to broke his heart.

Now, I think he fully understand how to love someone so badly that even if the person hurts you the most. You will still chose that person for only reason. Just because of LOVE you will learn to embrace their flaws and show them how to love unconditionally for they can learn to do the same to you. Sometimes, showing the peson you love how to be better peson is you actually teaching them to become better person too.

Now, they're merried with one child. Im happy for him for chosing the person he will love the rest of his life.

Author Notes: I hope you find someone who will chose you all over again even in the worst situation.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Dona
Dona
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 Feb, 2019
Words
286
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
424

Please login or register to report this story.