Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear Susan...

Dear Susan...

By misscake

Dear Susan,
     Remember me? I'm the girl you got rid of. I can't believe you did that to me. You were my friend, my friend! Remember that sleepover we had just a few years ago? You may not remember... But I do.
     I remember it so clearly. After we watched that horror movie, you decided to recreate one of the scenes. Like... what the major fuck. You know what else was so funny? IT WAS ON THE FUCKING FRIDAY THE 13.
     I remember around midnight, I woke up to this crash from the kitchen. My head was blurry, but I could remember every single detail that happened that night. I remember waking up and standing up from my sleeping bag, my legs weak. I went to the kitchen expecting the sound to come from a falling bowl, but instead it was you going through my kitchen drawer.
     "What are you doing?" I asked, rubbing my eyes hoping the blurriness would clear up. You didn't respond. All you did was pull out my Dad's prized butcher knife and smiled creepily. I looked into your eyes, and everything started to clear up. I saw the evilness in your eyes and common sense started to finally kick in.
     You stabbed me in the chest and everything we've ever done started to become meaningless. All the laughter. All the smiles. All the secrets. It just meant nothing.
     You hurt me. You made me regret everything I've ever done because of you. You left a scar on my heart.
     No seriously. THERE'S A FUCKING SCAR ON MY HEART. THANKS A LOT BITCH.
     You attempted to murder me, your best friend since kindergarten. I can't believe it was actually you who stabbed me. Sure, I expected anyone else to kill me, but you? I thought you understood my pain. I thought you actually cared about me, unlike the others.
     After I "died," you read out this suicide note to my parents that I supposedly wrote. You set it on the table, cleaned up the mess, and dragged my "corpse" out into the dumpster.
     WELL GUESS WHAT BITCH!? I'M NOT DEAD! You always wanted to be the best. You've always wanted to beat everyone at something. Isn't it funny how you failed terribly at murder? The easiest thing to do ever?
     You should've made sure I wasn't breathing anymore. This would've been so much easier for the both of us if I was just dead. Since I'm alive, I'll get revenge. I'll get you no matter how much of a friend you were to me.
     Good luck. Friend.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
misscake
misscake
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
7 May, 2014
Genre
Type
Words
436
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,152

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.