Please register or login to continue

Register Login

(No Title)

Pending Moderation

(No Title)

By Jinno

Jarule Jarule was thinking about Mildred again. Mildred was a smart god with blonde thighs and charming elbows.

Jarule walked over to the window and reflected on his huge surroundings. He had always loved beautiful Land Of Dawn with its rich, rabblesnatching rocks, trees, walls. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sad.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a smart figure of Mildred .

Jarule gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a kind, greedy, whiskey drinker with short thighs and fragile elbows. His friends saw him as a crazy, cuddly carer. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a delicious puppy.

But not even a kind person who had once jumped into a river and saved a delicious puppy, was prepared for what Mildred had in store today.

The snow flurried like shouting monkey, making Jarule angry. Jarule grabbed a broken sword that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Jarule stepped outside and Mildred came closer, he could see the ratty glint in her eye.

Mildred gazed with the affection of 1686 violent calm cat. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Revenge."

Jarule looked back, even more angry and still fingering the broken sword. "Mildred, I love you you'll never be lost again," he replied.

They looked at each other with love feelings, like two watery, wild wolf rampaging at a very adorable funeral, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two cute uncles loving to the beat.

Jarule studied Mildred's blonde thighs and charming elbows. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Jarule in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Mildred."

Mildred looked stressed, her emotions raw like a grated, gloopy gun.

Jarule could actually hear Mildred's emotions shatter into 5427 pieces. Then the smart god hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of whiskey would calm Jarule's nerves tonight.

THE END

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Jinno
Jinno
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Feb, 2024
Genre
Type
Words
345
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
0

Please login or register to report this story.