Please register or login to continue

Register Login

An Angel's Note Reviews

4 reviews have given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 Stars
AlphaRiot
Skyler Kapuschinsky gave a rating of 4

This is probably the first story I looked at on this site, and I must say, it was a good choice. I love how realistic you made it seem. Especially because I know someone who, even though is still alive, went through similar obstacles. The reason why I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because, like TheForgotten said, it reminds me a lot of the show 13 Reasons Why. Another reason is because i feel like the ending could have easily been avoided, but at the same time, the ending is also why I enjoyed this so much. Whether that makes sense or not is up to your interpretation, but just know that this story was absolutely magnificent, and it honestly made me cry. I'm not a crier at all. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more of your stories.

0
Lost
Lost gave a rating of 5

10/10 really good read

0
TheForgotten
TheForgotten gave a rating of 3

The story has a common concept, one that nearly matches that of the very popular show most teens watch called Thirteen Reasons Why, which I'm guessing you based it on. There wasn't much of a build up and at times it was sloppy and difficult to read. However I think there is a really great story lying in here. Through practice and hard work this could become a very good piece of writing. Keep up the hard work!

0
Smith_77
Smith_77 gave a rating of 5

Oh Yuhhh. Good job Haley. You found sum that ur good at. Lol😂

0
Hokay21
Hokay21 Lol. Thank you Lainna.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.