Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Anxiety... Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 2.7 out of 5 Stars
Kaleighishappy
Kat gave a rating of 4

I suffer greatly from anxiety, and hearing it explained in words got me thinking. I did feel anxiety while reading this, and it also comforted me that other people can have the same symptoms. I believe that this is a story, wether people are relating to genres when they are saying it's not or whatever.
Any who, I think it was great.

0
Heartaches.13
Heartaches.13 Thank you so much!!!
Author -
kiraafinifrock
Kiraa gave a rating of 3

I agree that it's not necessarily a story, but rather something you felt you had to say, and to me, that's what writing is all about. You did a decent job at describing the feeling of anxiety. There were some conventional errors and I still feel it could have been better (as in using stronger words than "and it sucks") , but overall, it was decent. I appreciated how you mentioned that anxiety never leaves you. Thanks for sharing what you felt you had to say.

0
Heartaches.13
Heartaches.13 Thank you so much! and to me writing is about feelings and saying what you have to say. So yeah it may not be a story but its what i feel and what i need to say.
Author -
Kiraa
Kiraa And that's all that matters
Reviewer -
lemonslice
lemonslice gave a rating of 1

While the subject matter is important, MaKaylee, this is not a story.

There are other platforms more suited for your writing if you want to post excerpts and vignettes. Disregarding the posting Guidelines is bad form.

0
Heartaches.13
Heartaches.13 To me writing is about putting your feelings down and expressing yourself. So yes it may not be a story, but its still a writing and the site approved it so
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.