Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Flash-Fairy Tale - Deviants & Red, Horned Dragons Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 3 out of 5 Stars
gave a rating of 5

Y'all R Not reading the description that says Flashy fiction role play. It's a plot-line brainstorming sheet.
It's an Idea of writing that inspires thought and Is not considered the whole actual story, more like a list of events to play through using text speech, Like the story of the boy who wanted to become a hero.

0
lemonslice
lemonslice gave a rating of 2

Sounds like a summary of a much longer story rather than a flash story standing on its own two legs.

1
Andre M. Pietroschek
Andre M. Pietroschek Thanks, I read the little complaint you call your prose poem, and I was impressed of how much better you do, and how much more you offer for free.

Please don't feel obliged to waste any more time on my works. They will always be below your own, high standards.
Author -
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 2

The thing that struck me most about this piece was the number of times you mention 'Deviancy RT' (seven). There are other ways of saying the same thing without actually saying EXACTLY the same thing.

Overall, though, the story was far too condensed and maybe a little too rushed to really work as well as you probably hoped. It needs much fleshing-out and reconsidering if you plan to add to it at a later stage.

0
Andre M. Pietroschek
Andre M. Pietroschek I am tired of criticism which is based on personal antipathy and latent passive-aggressive attitude. If it is so bad and unbearable have the balls to delete it instead of finding pseudo-excuses.
Author -
Andre M. Pietroschek
Andre M. Pietroschek And find the courage to admit your racism. If you want only Americans on your damn site, then make it public and stand for it.
Author -
Rich Powell
Rich Powell @Pietroschek: Racism is a strong word to throw about. Also, I'm not sure why you're saying "your damn site" to apemann, a moderator who just expressed his own views - which seem fair to me. Accept critique and turn it into something positive.
Andre M. Pietroschek
Andre M. Pietroschek Dear Rich Powell,

I learned to separate criticism, especially constructive one, from condemning, hostility, and disrespect.

I do not think that submission is above individuality, and I disliked that 'critique', hence I articulated my point of view.

I apologize for calling it racist. Did you notice that plenty of readers have chosen to stay absent from me and my critics alike? I don't need to wonder what makes them prefer other sites...
Author -
Rich Powell
Rich Powell I don't quite understand what you're saying, if I'm honest.

Please login or register to review this story.