Please register or login to continue

Register Login

FOCUS! Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 3 out of 5 Stars
yaminwriter
yaminwriter gave a rating of 3

Good description of feelings. Keep it up but improve grammar

0
Kat
Kat Yeah, I do need to work on grammar. But thanks for the review, I will work on the grammar part as soon as possible.
Author -
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 1

As usual and, sadly, as I have now come to expect from your work, it's littered with grammatical and spelling errors. And, yet again, it's a nothing 'story'.

I just do not understand why you keep writing essentially the same thing over and over again. Not one of your stories is a story in the truest sense of the word. A REAL story has a beginning, a middle and end. Yours don't.

It seems to me you sit in front of your computer and write pretty much anything that comes into your head, whether it makes an iota of sense or not. What is blatantly clear is that you put very little thought or effort into what you submit, given that you make the same mistakes time after time. What's also clear is that you lap up all the praise and ignore the helpful advice given to you. That is to your eternal detriment. You will NEVER improve your writing if you carry on the way you are.

You have the capacity to be a good writer. Unfortunately your innate laziness will ensure that you remain strictly mediocre.

0
BookishForever23
Kat
Kat I found it hard to understand you. The grammar is off slightly. I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I believe this is a real story. Thanks for the comments.
Author -
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) My comments are perfectly clear and well-written. Again, you choose to be childish in your response to my words. It's time you learned to show a little more grace in what you reply and how you respond.
Reviewer -
Rich Powell
Rich Powell I'm not sure how she's being childish, or why you're being so harsh? "Innate laziness"? What is going on here and with the other reviews? Am I missing something?
BookishForever23
BookishForever23 gave a rating of 5

I can relate to this so much! Great Story, I loved your description in the story! ^.^

0
Kat
Kat Thanks!! Love the feedback! Should I do more like this?
Author -
BookishForever23
BookishForever23 yes! That would be awesome
Reviewer -

Please login or register to review this story.