Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Forgotten Friend Reviews

6 reviews have given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 Stars
xXGLB-LifeStudioXx
xXGLB-LifeStudioXx gave a rating of 5

This story was very sad and creepy! Keep up the work! Have a nice day, be safe.

0
Krypton
Krypton gave a rating of 5

wow that was intense. so well written. I was not expecting any of that at all. this was amazing. keep up the good work!

0
khakipants
khakipants gave a rating of 5

so awesome!!!!!!

0
15ACooper
15ACooper gave a rating of 5

That was an amazing pott. In the middle when the girls were killed i felt as if I was going to cry it has such a powerful way of putting it across. The message behind it is amazing.

0
Precious_Penguin
Precious_Penguin gave a rating of 4

I really enjoyed your story;?especially the plot began to thicken with the emotions of Billy and why he did what he did. Despite the story taking a dark turn I understand the message you were trying to get across.

0
TheForgotten
TheForgotten gave a rating of 4

Good story with a good theme, however at times it was a little rushed which made it hard to read in certain parts. Other than that it was really good. I liked the purple wings, it shows a kid's imagination well.

1
Skyler Kapuschinsky
Skyler Kapuschinsky Thanks for the review man. Honestly, the reason for that was because I couldn't think of any other ideas. Plus, I was really a big fan of the whole present to past sort of thing, and I felt like if I went on, it would have gotten dull at any given point. Thanks for the review again, and wish me luck for the rest.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.