Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Haiku - Selection 11 Reviews

PoeticT
PoeticT gave a rating of 4

nicely woven ink number two repetitive wording would need a change takes away from the piece but over all good Haikus

0
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) How would you express the same thing without using the same word? At least offer a credible alternative...
Author -
PoeticT
PoeticT [wiggling toes do entertain] for the 7 syllable part hope this helps
Reviewer -
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) That completely changes the mood and theme of the piece, which is why I chose to sue 'chubby'. Please, do not offer criticism or advice unless you actually have something sensible to contribute. You clearly mis-read the whole mood of the poem. If you were a parent of a baby child you'd immediately grasp the poem's intention and not offered your silly comments!!
Author -
PoeticT
PoeticT im a father of three and I could have just attained to say the set out was wrong but I offered constructive criticism on one part.
Reviewer -
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) No, you didn't like the repetition of ONE word, which was perfectly justified in the context and theme of the poem. Constructive criticism is when you offer a comment that does NOT undermine the whole piece!

Had I taken your so-called advice on board I would have ended-up with an entirely different poem. Thank you for your contribution, but it was neither helpful nor, to be frank, welcome.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.