Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Life Is Not Hopeless Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 4 out of 5 Stars
Soh23Far
Soh23Far gave a rating of 5

Excellent! I really liked this one! So inspiring!

0
TheForgotten
TheForgotten gave a rating of 4

I thought the story was rather good in my opinion. I liked the theme of this piece, you had very good description. I don't think it got to a point of unbearable 'preachy' tone. Keep writing, I like the direction this story is going!

0
PinkyTune
PinkyTune I am glad you found it interesting!
Author -
PinkyTune
PinkyTune Thanks for the 4 starts! But, why one star less? Was there any mistake?
Author -
TheForgotten
TheForgotten Oh no it was lovely I just don't give five stars until the piece is finished. I didn't catch any mistakes, although English is my first language and I still don't understand it all that well. You did a great job on this story!
Reviewer -
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 3

Your story has many imperfections, which I attribute to English not being your first language. On the whole it is a fair attempt at an interesting subject, in spite of the sometimes 'preachy' tone you have used. Please bear in mind that people read to be entertained, not moralised to...

0
PinkyTune
PinkyTune Thanks a lot for pointing out my mistakes!

By "imperfections", do you mean any type of linguistical errors? I would try my best to rectify the "imperfections" present in my story.

And, does the 'preachy' tone seem irritating? If so, I shall remove it.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.