Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I know but Never Certain

I know but Never Certain

By Ashisa Mochizuki - 1 Review

And I know but never certain, that I am deeply moved by his insincerity, drowned with his overwhelmingly cunning gazes that leave me shaking, enticed by touches that were like swirls of lost cities, of lost souls, finding their caresses that quench my body, as they make it drool to a greater degree.

And I know but never certain, that I am crushed from width to width by the darkness of his sipping kisses, allured by my touch to his nape and his to my waist as we let ourselves get drunk with our intoxicating tastes, engulfing, mouth to mouth, smacking lips, occasional bumping of teeth, or tongue; fluid rushing with every breath, closed eyes, heavy sighs.

And I know but never certain, that I am a fan of his weakness: he’s but an exemplar of selfish subtle remarks that are way too predictable. I wouldn’t remember falling in love with someone to his caliber until we touch and hold and yearn for more that could never be, because I know him and these feelings, but I would never be certain.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ashisamochizuki
Ashisa Mochizuki
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Jan, 2017
Genre
Type
Words
183
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,848

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.