Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A Love's End Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 Stars
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 3

You won't thank me for saying so, but, really, it is not the end of the world at your age. It only feels like it :-) Every single person who reads your poem will have gone through - or will go through - what you are feeling. It's a painful but necessary part of growing up and learning about life.

I echo what Entangled Fate advised you: enjoy being young; go out and have fun. There is time enough to fall in love and endure all that that brings!

A nice poem with your feeling expressed well.

0
Entangled_Fate
🌸Fate gave a rating of 4

Sigh, feelings so rightfully put out but you are young and have so much way to go. I am just going to say this, you can do a lot of things at your age. Love and dating, shouldn't be on your list right now. Go have fun. Do something incredible. It is a waste of time to date when you have your adult years to come. Right now should be about school and having the time of your life.

0
TheForgotten
TheForgotten gave a rating of 4

Raw and unfiltered emotion.
I understand the feelings of heart break, not that of a break up but somewhere along those lines. It's hard at first but it does get better. Always know just because one person couldn't see how amazing you are that you're not worthless, they were just down right stupid. Stay strong through these rough times.

0

Please login or register to review this story.