Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Lu (Part One) Reviews

2 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
melissak
melissak gave a rating of 5

I love this book. The separation, details, and the characters. I'm not one to really understand big words or stories, even though I love them all, but it's still great. I'm intrigued, it reminds me of my view when I was a child. I was poor without parents, even though I wasn't an orphan, and could barely survive. It's sad, but relatable to many people. I wanna see where this book is going. I'm glad I was able to make time for reading it. :)

1
TheValhallan
Optimism101 gave a rating of 5

I like it. It's... interesting. I have quite a few questions about the characters, all of which I'm sure to figure out from the story or what I can piece together. Either way, you've set up a pretty good dystopian (I think) society where you have the upper and lower class separated completely. I'll be waiting for the next bit. Keep writing! Because people will keep reading.

1
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray Thank you! I'm so glad you like it. I'll post the next bit now, and it'll probably be up within a week. From here on out it gets more... First draft-y. Oh well.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.