Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Lu (Part Six) Reviews

2 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
melissak
melissak gave a rating of 5

I love this book!!! I wanna read more! Silver has a weary vibe to her and makes me question a few things. I'm curious about what she means by voices and why Sir Ayren is being super nice to her. I imagine him looking really scary, but if that's the case why does he speak so sincerely? I understand the shock that Lu can read and I'm shocked shes not hypnotize by the green eyes again. Poor girl has to deal with Fin haunting her though. Something bigs going to happen though and Fin has something to do with it. The only trusted person in that house seems to be Ren and Lu, but thats just how I see it. This book has my imagination going wild.

0
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray I am so glad people are enjoying this! It motivates me more than anything else. Thanks for telling me what you thought.
Author -
melissak
melissak No problem :)
Reviewer -
TheValhallan
Optimism101 gave a rating of 5

Alright. You and your "four review" Thing. I don't care if I have to force three of my friends online or not to review I WILL read the next section! WIth the predictions. I see a bit more... humanity from the characters in this section, but also that crippling darkness eminating from Mistress Silver. Lef and Turin... Not sure what to feel about them. I liked this segment. We learn more, and she is starting to get suspicious of the place. Anyways, Keep writing! We will keep reading!

0
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray Oh, I'm loving your predictions. They help me know what I've inadvertently promised, or hinted at, and that is very good. At some point in time, probably relatively soon, I will have shared everything I've written so far, and then I'll probably share a chapter every week, because that's how much I write.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.