Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Lu (Part Three) Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 Stars
Aishlynn
Skylar gave a rating of 4

I think I agree with melissak (again :3). I don't really know what it is though. Something to consider about the dresses is that they might have tried to give her less fancy dresses to help her ease into her new life. Less frills, less poofyness, less lace, but still soft and silky. Also, about how old is Lu?

1
TheValhallan
Optimism101 gave a rating of 5

Nothing seems too rushed. It works nicely. I can't wait for the next part. Soooo many questions! I'm sure all will be answered in good time. Keep writing!

1
melissak
melissak gave a rating of 4

It seems like she's more worried about fashion and herself than the boy, who is yet to be named. She seems to be moving too fast into acceptance then she would be in real life. I would think she's still in shock and less worried about her wardrobe. It's a good book though and I hope you continue. Seems like somethings missing though, something crucial, but I can't put my finger on it.

0
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray Thank you thank you thank you. This is the kind of feedback I love!
Author -
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray As far as the boy goes, though, I don't know how much she would be attached to him yet. She doesn't even know his name. I dunno, I guess it's good that this is a first draft. Thank you for telling me what you thought.
Author -
melissak
melissak No problem. I did't mean she's attracted to the boy, or the other way around, I mean that she should be more worried about him since she brought him there. She should be worried and depending on her personality she might even be blaming herself.
Reviewer -
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray Yeah.... That's not what I meant, but I can see why it sounded that way. Thanks for the feedback.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.