Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Lu (Part Two) Reviews

4 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
Dari-the-bookworm
Dari Poulson gave a rating of 5

This is so good!!!
(I'm sorry I'm so late reading these! I wish I had come earlier!)

-1
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray That's fine, I expect people to fall behind .... Oh, and the dislike on your comment was accidental, by the way. Sorry 'bout that.
Author -
Dari Poulson
Reviewer -
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray Hah. :)
Author -
Aishlynn
Skylar gave a rating of 5

Part of the thing with the name is the style your going for. Lu sounds (to me) like a name of a fantasy type world. Names like the ones melissak suggested fit the world, and the ones I would say most fits your style are Keon or Yusuf, although the others are fine as well. The names sound a bit too rich for a poor boy, especially if he's an orphan. I looked up some names (although I feel like that's never very satisfying), and I found a few that were okay.
Ern
Pepin
William
Liam
Most of the others were kinda weird. Hope this helps!

1
TheValhallan
Optimism101 gave a rating of 5

I liked this one. More questions, of course, but that's one of the benefits of short stories. A good part. Keep writing! Oh, if you need a girl name, I always liked Jessie.

0
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray I need a boy name, but thanks!
Author -
Optimism101
Optimism101 The best thing about Jessie, is it works both ways. But yeah, sorry about that! Misread. Hmmm. I LOVE the name Bjorn. It's pretty sweet.
Reviewer -
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray Oh, I like Jesse. It is pretty great.
Author -
melissak
melissak gave a rating of 5

Honestly, I struggle with names all the time. I always search up: Random guy (or girl) names. That way it's easier. I only do it when I draw a blank on names though

0
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray Yeah... I have ideas, but they're very similar to other names I'm using. Or else they don't seem to fin the other names.
Author -
melissak
melissak Well, there are many unique names out there. like:
Ezequiel
Yusuf
Jamarcus
Keon
Reviewer -
Thomas Ray
Thomas Ray Oh, I like Keon. I probably won't use it, but I love the idea.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.