Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miss Jarron and Her Cat Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 Stars
MistyJJP
Amber Jones gave a rating of 4

I liked the idea behind this story! A lot of times the story is about a series of tasks that a young man has to do in order to win the lady's hand in marriage, often organized by her father, then an unlikely candidate presents himself and succeeds. So it was intriguing that the young women was directly involved with the challenge and probably initiated it herself which means she honestly wanted to get married, but also wanted to find someone who was willing to work for her hand as well as demonstrate promise of a loving and compassionate relationship.
So, yeah. This was super interesting! Good job!

0
Durandal
Durandal Thank you
Author -
SJAnon
Selena Joan gave a rating of 3

Good story! Wouldve liked it to be a bit longer!!

0
Durandal
Durandal It was just a quick writing prompt, but I might add on to it in the future.
Author -
IanG
IanG gave a rating of 3

There are a few spelling mistakes here, for instance 'fir' should be 'fur'. Fir is a coniferous tree. Having said that, it was a nice twist at the end. There's certainly some truth in the idea that he stood a better chance befriending the cat than chasing it.

0
Durandal
Durandal Thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it.
Author -
Durandal
Durandal There, it should be fixed
Author -
IanG
IanG Good, it reads better now.
Reviewer -
Durandal
Durandal Your welcome.
Author -
Rich Powell
Rich Powell You're* (Sorry, couldn't help myself!)
Durandal
Durandal Ya, I noticed right after I sent it.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.