Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Pecan Pie Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 Stars
Durandal
Durandal gave a rating of 5

I need a sequel! You don't have to, of course, but I am interested to see what you can come up with.

0
hazel123
hazel123 gave a rating of 4

awesome really good

0
gave a rating of 5

I really really like it but You could have added a sentence or 2 describing his reaction.
or maybe a sequal.

0
SamZ
SamZ thank you. oh ok, thanks for the suggestion.
Author -
Durandal
Durandal I like how it ends, I don't think it needs to explain the reaction. It's kind of obvious.
I'm very certain you have more than 5 idea's on the exact details of what that would be @Durandal, and idk about you but I would rather it be one instead of 5. not that this is a major subject or anything but putting "It's kind of obvious" was a tiny bit rude. I wouldn't have said anything if you did not include that.
Delete -
Durandal
Durandal Sorry, I only meant that I think that the author wanted us to come up with our own ideas. I'm sorry if I offended you. I have a strange way of talking, and I say things in a way that the meaning is always confusing.
Understandable, I have a friend that talks the same way.
Delete -
Durandal
Durandal I just always feel bad when I hurt somebody's feelings. Thanks for understanding.

Please login or register to review this story.