Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A Poem of Heartaching Thoughts Reviews

5 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
xXGLB-LifeStudioXx
xXGLB-LifeStudioXx gave a rating of 5

This poem is beautiful, sad, and can really get some of your emotions kicking! I enjoyed this poem! Keep up the work, have a nice day, be safe.

0
Kaleighishappy
Kat gave a rating of 5

So sincere and loving! Makes the reader wonder more about what happened! The lines didn't feel forced and the words flowed brilliantly! I loved it!!

1
Rich Powell
Rich Powell Thanks. I guess it's best to write when emotions can flow into words.
Author -
Auron
Auron gave a rating of 5

What a beautiful poem! I enjoyed the use of the capitalized 'She' as kiraafinifrock had stated. It makes it seem like the person you are speaking of is very important in your life. It makes the poem more touching and sincere. Great job!

2
Rich Powell
Rich Powell Thank you for your great review! :)
Author -
kiraafinifrock
Kiraa gave a rating of 5

You really showed the battle of overcoming who you once were and accepting yourself so you can feel worthy to another person. You expressed the need you felt in a dark but somehow beautiful way. The fact that you capitalized "She" further showed how you felt toward this person. Seems to me a poem of longing. I enjoyed it.

1
Rich Powell
Rich Powell Thank you!
Author -
Entangled_Fate
🌸Fate gave a rating of 5

Another beautiful poem you shared.

1
Rich Powell
Rich Powell Thanks :)
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.