Please register or login to continue

Register Login

"Just Get Out of Bed?" - Depression and Mindfulness Reviews

9 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
Sondra
Sondra gave a rating of 5

I look forward to reading and understanding more about the dark grip of depression and the road to recovery.
Nick is showing us from the inside.
We all can be part of the light in this dark world.

0
KmaeL
KmaeL gave a rating of 5

Being in the blue/black is a part of all of our lives. I don’t think we can say it as poetically as you. But, this touched my mind, body & soul. And a simple thanks to remind us to just breathe.

0
RachelG
RachelG gave a rating of 5

Nick's story isn't new or unusual, but it isn't told enough. It's not about a disease that you've never seen or never heard of. It touches each and every one of our lives either directly or through the lives of those we love.
What does make this specific story new and unusual is its candor. He tells his truth beautifully and in a way that is relatable. I'm looking forward to reading about the rest of the journey.

0
KJNelson
KJNelson gave a rating of 5

It’s not easy for any of us to reveal the darkness that lies within, but Nick does it in such a vulnerable and beautiful way. Congrats on getting healthy, my friend, both mentally and physically.

0
KatieB
KatieB gave a rating of 5

This is such a transparent, vulnerable, and courageous article. It will touch and bless so many lives. It’s so comforting to know that we are never alone in our struggles. Thank you for sharing part of your amazing story.

0
LesleyP
LesleyP gave a rating of 5

Breath! It sounds so simple and logical. Yet, the power Nick shows us thru this one word is life- changing and life-saving! His vulnerable, authentic sharing will indeed help open hearts and minds to the tragic situation we can find ourselves lost in. Depression can get ahold of even the strongest of us. Thank you for being so open! I am grateful you chose to “Just get out of bed!” Can’t wait to read more!

0

Please login or register to review this story.