Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Roaming Dead... Reviews

2 reviews have given an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 Stars
lemonslice
lemonslice gave a rating of 3

I'm really impressed by the story. Well done!

0
PinkyTune
PinkyTune Thanks! Anyway, how can I try to get a higher rating? What the faults in this story?
Author -
Auron
Auron gave a rating of 4

A truly eerie story! I kept looking behind me while reading, haha! Great job!

0
PinkyTune
PinkyTune Thanks! I never really expected such a positive feedback...
Anyway, how can I try to get a higher rating?
Author -
Auron
Auron There was just a few things I can point out. Other than that, this is one of the best stories I've read on here.
Anyways, I just happen to notice many exclamation points on one sentence. I just happen to think one would do, since the sentence is already in bold.
People may think differently, it's just something my English teacher told me not to do.
I also see at least one sentence starting with 'And,' That's also something I got taught not to do.
Reviewer -
Auron
Auron Many teachers teach different things, not that big of a deal. I still love the story. You don't need to fix it, but if you do, I will give it 5 stars. Great job once again :)
Reviewer -
PinkyTune
PinkyTune @Auron Your teacher seems to be too... particular. His teachings are not at all correct. No student should blindly believe whatever his/her teacher says.

3 exclamation signs can be used in informal writing. It is not to be applied in formal writing.

You are right, people think differently. Some teachers tend to teach stuff they have grown to think correct or they made up themselves. Every teacher has this weak point, more or less.
Author -
PinkyTune
PinkyTune Of course, there are some issues with my story. And, I can't wait to fix them and get 5 stars... :-)
Author -
Auron
Auron I definitely understand where you're coming from. At the time, I seemed to believe if I teacher told me something, I had to believe him.

Now that I have slightly grown in writing, I know that he is too particular. I'll stay true to my word and give it 5 stars. I still love this story <3
Reviewer -

Please login or register to review this story.