3 reviews have given an average rating of 4 out of 5 Stars
For your age and given location, this is good. Well done to you. Some points to note, however:
- Try to always use uppercase 'I' when referring to yourself. "I am" instead of "i am"
- Apostrophe for "I'm" because it is shorthand for "I am".
- "I don't want be scared all the time" should be "I don't want to be scared all the time".
- I think "I can't even remember how happiness was like..." should be "I can't even remember what happiness was like..."
- Also, full stops go at the end of the sentence instead of commas (check your final sentence).