Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Some Problems Can Only Be Solved by a Man Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 4 out of 5 Stars
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 4

I almost gave up on this one at the start due to the (wholly unnecessary) repetition of the words 'The List' in bold letters. Once or twice would have made the point far more effectively than the Five times you used it...

However, I rad on and found myself amused. As a committed dog-lover I was easily able to imagine the scenario you draw, having also been confounded by tin cans that would not easily open!

A good, comic piece that would benefit from one or two minor tweaks to make it wonderful. Good work!

0
Nathan M Green
Nathan M Green This was the first prompt based story I wrote. It was back in Jun 2016. In fact it was my first story I'd written in since school, a fair few years ago. I put the overuse of The List down to over enthusiasm. :) Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment.
Author -
lemonslice
lemonslice gave a rating of 3

Funny story. :)

Remember to write out numbers with letters instead. Especially if it's anything lower than a hundred.

0
Nathan M Green
Nathan M Green Thanks, will do.
Author -
Kaleighishappy
Kat gave a rating of 5

Wow. I almost fell over. That was great!! Please do write more like this!!

1
Nathan M Green
Nathan M Green Thank you :)
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.