Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Hidden Truth Reviews

2 reviews have given an average rating of 3 out of 5 Stars
kiraafinifrock
Kiraa gave a rating of 4

I really enjoyed the beginning where you describe this world, it's creative and intriguing. I also liked how you described the wonderful sides of these humans- their amazing power and harmonious peace- as well as the dark sides- them wanting to take over. It kind of shows the light and dark that's in everyone, and I enjoyed it.

0
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 2

Before continuing with your story you really need to iron-out the errors in this part first.

It is peppered with grammar and punctuation mistakes, which is inexcusable. Your computer has a spell-check and thesaurus facility. If you used them your story would not be presented so poorly.

I have to ask myself 'if this person isn't bothered about presenting the best story he/she can, why should I bother to read it?' That is a thought worth bearing in mind...

0
danarae
danarae Thank you so much for your review! i don't have much of any writing experience and i knew that it would have mistakes! I Can't see them but i do have a friend that is a writer so she is going to help me with editing. So i am going to take your advice and polish this first part before posting the rest of the story. Thanks again!
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.