Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Lyonette Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 4 out of 5 Stars
lemonslice
lemonslice gave a rating of 3

You've got some good stuff there, but I think your poor grammar and punctuation lets your story down. It also takes too long until anything significant happens.

1
michaelvincent
michaelvincent Hi @ lemonslice thanks for taking the time to review my story. Your input was really helpful and it made me make necessary corrections. It would be great if you have the time to go through it again. Thanks!
Author -
Kaleighishappy
Kat gave a rating of 4

Great job! But when do you tie it back together with the dream? How did the little boy become a dream-wandering person?

1
michaelvincent
michaelvincent Hello @ Kat, thank you so much for taking the time to read through the story and for your kind review. I have done a little more work on the story and will be glad if you can find the time to go through it once more. Thanks so much!
Author -
sorrynotsorry
sorrynotsorry gave a rating of 5

Really well written! Would love to see a part 2 of this someday

0
michaelvincent
michaelvincent Hi @ sorrynotsorry. Thanks for your kind review, and i sure am glad you enjoyed the story. There may not be a part 2 to the story, but i sort of edited the end to make the story feel more complete. It would be great if you can find the time to read it again. Thanks a lot!
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.