Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Shortest Dead End Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 3 out of 5 Stars
SaturnStar
Rich Powell gave a rating of 4

I agree with Fate that it's good. It's something that you can certainly build upon. The one thing that I wished for, though, is something more finished. It feels like the beginning of something. Something good, perhaps? I, personally, like conclusions or cleverly open-ended stories that leave me with thought.

2
Kat
Kat Thanks! I'll look into that!
Author -
Kat
Kat This was a story from maybe two years ago, and I lost the first few chapters the first time that I moved. I will try to rewrite them, though.
Author -
Rich Powell
Rich Powell Please do - you're doing well!
Reviewer -
Entangled_Fate
🌸Fate gave a rating of 4

This piece has some minor mistakes and it seems a little force out but it is still good. One advice is try not to use the same word too much. Like "girl" was used. You want to avoid that. Still this was an interesting beginning and I look forward to read what else you got.

Have a good afternoon
Fate🌸

0
Kat
Kat Yeah. This was from a few years ago, and I don't think I should've put it on here. But either way, thanks for the review.
Have a good night! Hope you aren't up as late as me!
😝
Author -
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 1

Another slap-dash effort full of spelling mistakes.

0
Kat
Kat I really don't care about your opinion right now. It's not that I don't value criticism, but when I don't get told what I did wrong, you're basically only attacking me. So if you would, next time that you review mine or someone else's work, tell them exactly where they had the spelling mistakes. Tell them where their grammar was wrong. Say something at least a little positive.
Thank you.
Author -
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) Okay: the story - such as it is - tells the reader nothing of particular interest. There is no lead-in to the situation you describe, no plot of character development and no sense of idea or purpose to justify what you've produced.

It's a bit of a mish-mash of half-formed ideas and thoughts that you have inadequately thought through before committing to paper. This is a common fault with your work: you try to cram big ideas and stories into too few words instead of..
Reviewer -
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) ... taking the time and making the effort to REALLY THINK IT THROUGH. Consequently you end up posting incomplete, poorly written and unchecked works that make little sense and serve no purpose.

You can do better and you should be doing better. You are too wrapped-up in being annoyed with me to take on board the advice I have previously given you. That's to your detriment.
Reviewer -

Please login or register to review this story.