Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Soul of the Sea Witch Reviews

Pietroschek
Andre M. Pietroschek gave a rating of 5

The Soul Of The Sea Witch is like a journey back in time. A bit overshadowed by the pain & loss wars always include, yet the story steers for a happy ending!

``He neither fully believed, nor disbelieved what she said, but he always listened and tried not to sound confrontational when he asked her questions. ´´ - Quoting the author (and adding isn't that the basis for any relationship?)

A soldier and his loving woman (later wife) face the reality, within which both only prevail by doing what is necessary and whatever ``luck´´ makes some people survive, while others die without a chance.

I am no expert on drag queens, but the notion came as no surprise, because I know (some) of the energetic odds SHIFTING, when a ``Schutz-Transe aka Guardian Transexual´´ voluntarily joins on a real occult venture (excluding sex & drugs, as that lethal danger part is true).

The writing style of the story is fluid and format & grammar are good as well.

Personal note to the author: ``It's what you get, when you message me about a detective sequel, but forget to mention the TITLE, so I had to delve thru your extensive list of formidable works!´´ ;-)

0

Please login or register to review this story.