Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Way He Says It Reviews

2 reviews have given an average rating of 2 out of 5 Stars
Willardsheen
Willardsheen gave a rating of 3

The review by Andy is harsh. There's no need to be that hostile when you review somebody's work. He's old enough to know better. You've taken the trouble to put your thoughts and feelings down in writing and that should be respected.
We should keep in mind the age of a writer when we review. An 18 year-old is pretty young (though might not feel it!) and will still be developing a literary style. They shouldn't be judged by standards that apply to mature writers.
In terms of the poem's length: shorter is better. It makes the sentiments more intense. I wonder if you read much poetry? Read some good poetry, and see how the language is compressed, how strong images are used.
Enjoy your writing!


0
Kat
Kat Thank you. I will take that into account.
Author -
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 1

YET another of your 'nothing' contributions. There is nothing about this poem that says anything about anything. Add in the forced rhymes and it's probably the worst thing of your I have read.

0
Kat
Kat It says something about something, thank you. It might not be my best work but it is something I felt could be said without guilt.
Author -
Kat
Kat And you italicizes yet, not capitalize it
Author -
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) Italics do not work on reviews... At least KNOW what you're talking about before you try being cocky... Again you show your silliness and immaturity.
Reviewer -
Kat
Kat I am sorry that you feel that way.
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.