Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Therapist Reviews

4 reviews have given an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 Stars
lemonslice
lemonslice gave a rating of 3

Interesting vignette. Read up on how dialogue punctuation works in fiction because it's incorrect here.

2
Kaleighishappy
Kat gave a rating of 4

I agree with your response to Appeman. Sometimes critism can take a sharp turn, stab you in the back, and leave you bleeding inside.
Besides a few grammar errors, it's great! I wanna hear a ton more from this! It's a great start! Please, please, please continue!!!!
-KP

0
Auron
Auron gave a rating of 4

This is a great story! Although, it would be better if there were chapters. It seems like there should be more. Like, how her parents died, for example, and about her Aunt. There were a few grammar mistakes that can be easily fixed.

Other than that, I enjoyed this short story. Good job!

0
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 2

Oh dear. I do wish you had taken the time to CHECK THIS THROUGH before submitting it. It's littered with grammar and spelling errors, which totally undermines it. There is the germ of a half-decent story idea here, but your clumsiness and - sorry to say - laziness has ruined it.

0
TheForgotten
TheForgotten Nothing is perfect Apemann and I hope some day you figure that out. I wasn't aware of the errors, but you could've kindly directed them to me rather than being plain rude. Don't worry I will fix the story in time.
Author -
Andy (Formerly Apemann)
Andy (Formerly Apemann) My comment is not "rude', just honest. YOU are better than this as I have told you before. I do not deal in ego-stroking or false praise. If the story had been better presented and more care taken over it I would have given it a more positive review. Instead of complaining about what I said, try taking on-board my comments. They will serve you much better...
Reviewer -
deadgirl2004
deadgirl2004 apemann stop being rude ok maybe you dont understand what rude means but you were being kinnda rude and the forgotten i have read tones of your storys and i loved them and sometimes i can put myself in them since i go through a lot and some PEOPLE (apemann) just dont get it but keep on wrighting i love all of your poems and stories.😉

Please login or register to review this story.