Please register or login to continue

Register Login

You Made These Choices - I Suffered for Them Reviews

7 reviews have given an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 Stars
H2o
Ace gave a rating of 5

I really like this poem. I often come home from school somedays and wonder why I am still living. I feel the same way.

0
Forever_Noone
James Maybrick gave a rating of 4

i loved it but it did feel a little rushed but all and all i enjoyed it :-)

0
Kat
Kat Thanks!! I'll work on the rushed feeling!
Author -
lemonslice
lemonslice gave a rating of 3

While your poem isn't "bad", I just felt it to be somewhat rushed. It doesn't invoke any particular emotions or imagery in me. You've also got a typo on the penultimate line.

1
Kat
Kat Okay, thanks for the feedback. I will work on that.
Author -
TheForgotten
TheForgotten gave a rating of 4

Honestly I don't see where Apemann is coming from. I really enjoy your work and I feel it is almost always complete. Don't take the mean comments to heart, some people just don't have a filter. Keep writing, you're fantastic :)

0
Kat
Kat Aw, thanks! It's nice to have so many strong supporters. I can't wait to get out of school for summer and devote most of my time to writing!
Author -
lemonslice
lemonslice How are Apemann's comments "mean"? You need to understand that people will have opinions on your writiting, whatever they are. And if you ever want to go into publishing, you'll need really THICK skin.

His comments are 100% valid.
Kat
Kat I never said that what he said was mean or invalid. You're talking to the wrong person.
Author -
Rich Powell
Rich Powell This is a website for everyone - amateurs and professionals alike. While this is not a professional writing platform such as a book or magazine, I do ask that people take care with their grammar. I think being polite to people who voluntarily submit their work is just common courtesy. As an unbiased admin, I have to act as a middle man. I think that people should at least be respectful towards others, especially when some users are at a young age and may be affected more so.
makayleepower
Heartaches.13 gave a rating of 5

i LOVE YOUR WRITING SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

0
Kat
Kat Thanks you guys!! It warms my heart to have people supporting me. It's been a while since I've been able to feel like that
Author -
BookishForever23
BookishForever23 gave a rating of 5

I really like this!! Its awesome

Can you read my first story and tell me what you think about it??

ps- I LOVE your work! I love all of your stories! (=^.^=)

0
Kat
Kat You are so spirited and amazing! Thank you! I will definitly check it out!
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.