Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Sniffer Dog Joke
Sniffer Dog Joke

Sniffer Dog Joke

GalaxianGalaxian
2 Reviews

A man had just settled into his seat next to the window on the plane when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his Black Labrador in the middle seat next to the man.

The first man looked very quizzically at the dog and asked why the dog was allowed on the plane.

The second man explained that he was from the Police Drugs Enforcement Agency and that the dog was a 'sniffing dog'.

"His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work."

The plane took off, and once it has levelled out, the Policeman said, "Watch this."

He told Sniffer to "search".

Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds.

Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the policeman's arm.

The Policeman said, "Good boy", and he turned to the man and said, "That woman is in possession of marijuana, I'm making a note of her seat number and the authorities will apprehend her when we land."

"Gee, that's pretty good," replied the first man.

Once again, the Policeman sent Sniffer to search the aisles.

The Lab sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to its seat, and this time he placed two paws on the agent's arm.

The Policeman said, 'Two paws mean that man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of his seat number for the police.'

'I like it!' said his seat mate.

The Policeman then told Sniffer to 'search' again.

Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while, sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to sh!t all over the place.

The first man was disgusted by this behaviour and couldn't figure out how or why a well-trained dog would behave like that. So he asked the Policeman, "What's going on?"

The Policeman replied, "He's just found a bomb."

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Galaxian
Galaxian
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
9 Jan, 2012
Genre
Type
Words
353
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
5 (View)
Recommend's
4 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
15,642

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.