Please register or login to continue

Register Login

𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
2 Reviews

I wake up to Jason shaking my shoulder, and I sit up. "Yes, J.J?"

He points toward the door. "Hungry," he says tirdly. Guess he just woke up. I stand up and grab his hand, then we head downstairs and I unintentionally run into someone.

"Shit, sorry!" I say and look up to see a grinning Raymond. "Sorry, Raymond."

"It's fine, Clem. I just made lunch, you guys hungry?" Jason nods eagerly and starts jumping up and down. "I take that as a yes," he laughs and leads us to the kitchen. I help Jason up onto the bar stool by the island, then go to fridge to find something that has no dairy. After a little searching, I decide to just cut some fruit up and make a fruit salad. Once I finish it, I look at Raymond, who is staring at me weird.

"What?" I look down at my outfit, worried something got onto it. Ugh, being around him makes me feel safe but insecure..

"Nothing, bowls are up there." he points to a cuboard and I open it and snatch two bowls before looking at him.

"Want any?"

"No thanks, I already ate." I put a small aount of the fruit salad in a bowl and set it in front of Jason before saying, "Gotta have some fruit, bud." and search through the drawers until I find the silverware drawer and grab a fork. I put the rest of the fruit into my bowl and go to sit beside Jason, but Raymond pulls me flush against him and a blush spreads across my face. He lets me go and I rush to sit beside Jason. Raymond walks out the back door and I have the urge to follow him, but I ignore it.

Once we finish eating, Jason insists we go swimming. So I find my dress-like swimming suit and Jason gets dressed in his swimming shorts. I grab his floatie from the duffle bag that has his outside toys and we head downstairs again. I see Raymond in the pool, but sit down on beside it and blow Jason's floatie up, then give it to him and he runs into the pool. I sit on the edge with my feet in the water, and soak up the sun. Five minutes later I feel someone tickling my ankle and I yelp and jerk my feet out of the water, then look at the water to see Raymond grinning up at me, grinning evily. "Raymond!!" I exclaim and he starts laughing, then grabs my arm and pulls me into the water. I go under the water, then reapear and splash water at him.

"Raymond!!" he mimicks, and I smack his arm.

"You," I say slowly. "Are very freaking annoying."

"I know," he says proudly, and I resist the urge to smack his arm again. He grabs my arm, AGAIN, and pulls me against his chest. Ewwww, boy cooties. I shove against his chest and swim to the deeper area of the pool. he mutters a simple "dammit" and swims after me for, like, five minutes before catching me. I start laughing, the laugh saying I'm about to do something mean as fuck, then kick him in his no-no spot with my heel and make an escape to the kitchen, where Jason was, then hear footsteps and run out the front door, onto the burning pavement.

I leap behind a bush, with luckily no spiders or thorns, and try to stifle my laugh when he starts looking around. "Yo, dude!" someone says and I turn my attention to someone standing beside a qaud. And holy shit it's a hot pink qaud.

"Hey, Quin!" Raymond says, waves, then goes back to searching for me. I feel something on my leg and look down at it, then scream on the top of my lungs and run out from behind the bush.

"Nope, nope nope nope nope!" I start slapping at my leg, trying to get the earwig off my leg. Once I'm sure it's off my leg, I turn toward Raymond, and he's grinning like crazy. "Don't judge. I have something called entomophobia. Fear of bugs," I say slowly, and cross my arms over my chest.

"Noted. Don't be scared if you wake up with bugs strewn all around your room, though."

I glare at him, then say in a threatening tone, "If you do that, you might as well think of you're dick good as gone," his eyes widen.

"You've already kicked me there!!"

"And I would do it again." I grin at him, then the dude with the hot pink qaud walks up to us.

"Who," he says. "Is this?"

"This is Clementine." Raymond says.

"Hi." I say, then look at the qaud. "That is Pinky." I say, and Raymond's eyes widen.

"Quin, she's named the qaud!!" he groans.

"I don't really mind. the name suits Pinky," he says and smirks at me.

"Ray, I gotta go get Jason changed," I say and walk back inside.

Author Notes: I'm just bringing out how I would actually react when I put in 'ewww boy cooties' and I also do have a evil laugh. Me and my older brother both do, soooo >.>

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 May, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
838
Read Time
4 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
918

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.