Please register or login to continue

Register Login

𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛
𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛

𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
2 Reviews

"Wake up!!" a familiar voice pulls me out of my dreams and I jolt up in bed, just to see a already ready Raymond with one of those horn thingying that they use during traffice- ah nevermind. Anyway, I glare at him and crawl back under the blankets. No way he seeing me in my underwear and long hoodie--what!? A girl gotta be comfy for bed! I sneak my hand out and snatch my phone on the other side of the bed, then look through the multiple messages from Jack, Rowan, Jessica, Jasmine, and Ruwan (Rowan's twin).

Jessica: Where tf r u!?

Rowan: Clem, if you don't answer my calls I'm reporting you missing. And I'm taking the poster of Jesse Mckartney. *instert laughing emoji*

Ruwan: Babe, I'm getting worried. Pls answer our calls

Jasmine: Guys, I think her dad sold her! I saw him moving stuff out; her old bed, jason's bed, their nightstands, and a few other stuff!

Ruwan: Holy Hell I am going to murder him!! Clem, where are you!? We're gonna come get you!

Me: Guy's, I'm fine. I'll tell Raymond ya'll will stop by. *tells address*

Ruwan & Rowan: We'll be there in an hour!

I roll my eyes, and peek out. "OK, Raymond, my friends are kinda insisting they come over. Also, get outta here! I need to get changed!!" he nods and leave, the door clicking shut. I change into workout clothes, and head up to the gym for a little. After about half an hour, I go back to my room, take a shower, and get changed. Then put my hair in French braids, put a tad bit of chapstick on, and head downstairs. Just in the nick of time, too, a knock at the door sounds, and I rush over to it and open the door to reveal Jessica and Jasmine climbing out of Rowan's Jeep. Ruwan rushes in and kisses my cheek, Rowan gives me a side hug, Jasmine brushes past me, ignoring the fact I haven't talked to her in days. Ugh, such a fake friend. "One second, guys, I have to go get Jason and tell Raymond to come downstairs-"

"Okay, how the hell did you not notice me? I am wearing a neon pink hoodie!" Raymond says, and I look at him. He's taller than both Ruwan and Rowan.

"I did notice you, I just decided to ignore you," lie. Anyone could notice him. He's honestly hard to ignore.

"Mhm, suuuure," he says, and I brush past him to get upstairs. "Also, Jason's already ready. Samantha took him down to the park to meet some kids."

"Oh, okay, tell her I said thanks." I go out back, my friends, and boyfriend, following behind me. Then I realize something. I have a boyfriend. More specificaly Ruwan how the- I have to break up with him. "Go ahead and do whatever you want. Fifth floor is off limits. Ruwan, follow me." I look at him and he has the gleam in his eyes, saying he thinks we're about to have a makeout session. Sorry to burst your buddle, buddy. No makeout sess today. I lead him to the kitchen, then sit on one of the bar stools. He sits across from me, and tries to kiss me. Before he gets the chance I burst the precious little bubble of his. "I want to break up." I say.

"W-what!?"

"I want to break up. I-I don't think out feelings for each other were right.. I don't feel a spark, or anything."

"Oh my God, Clem! Those are stupid books, with vampires and werewolves and fairies!" he growls, pushing his hair back with his hands

"It's not just in books! I feel it with Raymond! Those books were right! Even without the vampires and werewolves and fairies, it's real!" He looks at me as if I've lost my mind. Maybe I have. Before I know it, one of his hands shoot out to grab my arm and the other punches me right under my eye. then again, and again, until I hear a scream--maybe mine--and he's thrown off the stool.

"You hurt her." Raymond says once he looks at me. He pulls me off the stool. "Stay here." He grabs Ruwan and drags him out the front door.

"Ohmigod, Clem! Why did he do that!?" Jessica says, and she and Rowan rummage through the kitchen in search of a ice and a hand towel. Once they find what they need, they press it lightly under my eye.

"Clem, why did he do that?" Rowan asks me calmly. He was always like a brother to me. Ruwan insisted him and I were more than that, though.

"I told him I w-wanted to break up with him.. I-I explained that I had feelings for Raymond.. the-then he pun-punched me," a sob breaks through, and Jessica wraps her arms around me. I grab my phone, and connect to Avakin Life. I message my main friends and online brother 'Just got beat to a pulp' and change my outfit once again, then leave the game.

Raymond comes back in and pulls me into a hug. "I'm so sorry, Clem.." he mutters and I nuzzle the crook of his neck.

"Don't be," I pull back and turn around, "I'm gonna go take a nap. Call me if you need something." I hurry upstairs, then flop onto my bed and crawl under the covers and look at my phone. I sign into Avakin Life, then look at the message.

Lexi: WTH!? I'm gonna kill the SOB

WannagetMugged: Where you at, I might commit a felony, I'll need someone to bail me out, sis!

I reply: Drink it off, brother, drink it off. No murdering them, and if you do I'm to broke to bail you out.

*Clown not active*

BaddestKing: Holy shit, bsf, you okay!?

I reply with: I'm fine. I'm gonna sleep it off.

I turn off my phone and fall asleep

Author Notes: My attempt to make people ACTUALLY wanna read more of this story is why I'm ending each chapter where she either falls asleep or walks away from something >.> (don't mind my need for reviews, I just like having someone else's opinion). Also, I have a strange addiction to Jeep's. Idk why :). and all the online people at the end are actually real people, they are my bff's on the same game. Another weird addiction

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 May, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
995
Read Time
4 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,004

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.