Please register or login to continue

Register Login

𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜
𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜

𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
3 Reviews

When I wake up, I feel someones breath against my shoulder, and I twist a tad to see Raymond curled up, sleeping. I study his features; his brown hair has a halo caused by the sun, he has the same outfit from earlier, one of his hands is under his head and the other is--

His eyes pop open, and he smirks. "Watching me, are ya?"

I blush and look away. "N-no," I say, and turn to look at him again. "Why are you even in my room?"

"Because this is my house."

"No, it's your dads' house," I rolls my eyes and laugh.

"Nope." he pops the 'p', and I sit up.

"Ugh, I gotta text King. Clown is probably worried as fuck, too." I grab my phone, open Avakin, and turn my phone away. Dammit, I forgot to change the outfit. He tries to grab it but I knoce his hand away. I open the messages, and sure enough Clown is freaking out and King is supposing I'm dead.

Clown: WHAT!? where is he!? to-to boo-boo tell me where he is. someone needs to bury the body

King: Bsf you awake?

King: Toga hellooooo?

King:Toga I swear to God if you are dead I will revive you and kill you myself!

Clown: bish get online. we need to talk about what to do

A message pops up.

King: Thank God you're online. at least ur not dead

I roll my eyes at his exageration, then change my chracter outfit, close the game, get off my arse, and grab an outfit; a black knee-lenght skirt, a cropped-hoodie with Katsuki Bakugo on it that shows the tattoo of a feather on my rib, knee lenght black biker boots, and a gun holster with s250. I get changed quickly, and emerge from the closet. "Why do you have a gun, Clem?"

"Boss needs me," I say and grab the burner phone from the nightstand. "It's just something I do for money. They pay good, but I can't be in dept to Boss," I turn towards Jason's bedroom door and walk in. "Jason, wanna see papa?"

"Dada!!" he says and runs to the closet. "I'm go to show him Baman!" he shows me a new figurine I got him a few weeks ago.

"I bet he'll be really happy, bud! Can't be late!" I make sure that the holes in my hoodie will fit my wings, then let them protrude through my back, then pick Jason up and walk downstairs. The burner phone starts blaring and I answer.

Me: Hey, Jacob

Jacob: Hey, Boss says to meet down and Nightmare, that little-

Me: I know the place. I'll be there in a few minutes. Tell Atlas I'll be there. Also tell him I love him, haven't been able to get into contact with him. And bring ammo, I forgot to grab some

Jacob: Got it. Ttyl

Me: Ttyl

I put the phone away and go to the backyard, then make sure I have my mask, and shoot into the sky. A few minutes later, I arrive at Nightmare, and walk past the line and into the club. I head toward the offices, and get stopped by a man. "Whats a sweet thing like you doing here?" he goes to grab my arm, but I swat his hand away.

"I," a male voice says, and I hear a gun cock. "Suggest you don't touch her."

"S-s-sorry, man-"

"Boss," someone else says, and the man who tried to grab my arm takes the opprotunity to scurry away.

"Mommy!" a little girl says, and I set Jason down to scoop her into my arms.

"Enya!" I say, and hug her to death.

"Ahem, you're forgeting the one that brough her here." a deep voice says and I laugh and stand up and kiss Atlas.

"Hey, babe. Who do we gotta take down?"

"Someone named Anderson Leroy," he grabs my waist, and keeps me close.

"Wait, that drug dealer? Babe, thats a risky attempt!"

"We have the whole plan set out. You are observing from the air, I'm observing from the ground. Rest of the unit go inside, take out the main people, kill the boss, and get out with the mariuana. We'll burn the building if we have to."

"Babe, someones gonna get hurt! Send in the assholes to do it. If the boss escapes, we do hand to hand." I grab the format where there were multiple photos of the drug dealers hide out. "Lily, you and Jacob take the sniper to the two opposite buildings," I point to them and they nod. "Jackson and I will take the air," I nod my head to Jackson, and he nods, too. "The rest of the team go inside. We will train them until the day we will do it. Pick someone who comes here often, tries to be a pervert to the waitresis. I'll kill him, Anderson can--"

"Let go of me!" a female says and I look over to where a waitress was standing, a man pulling her off her feet by her throat.

"Guess we found him," I mutter and walk up to him. "Let her go." I say firmly.

"Gotta wait your turn, sweetcheeks." he doesn't look over to me.

I pull the gun, check the amount of bullets, close it and cock it, then point it at the roof and shoot it. Bang! he looks over nad his eyes widen. "Tag. You're it." I grin and shoot him in the area of the lung.

At this point no one is even saying anything. They won't, cause this is a everyday occurance, usually. I turn to the waitress and hold my hand out. "Go get cleaned up. Your off work the rest of the day. Payed leave." I pull her up, and she's coughing.

"T-thank you," she manages to stutter before passing out.

"Shit. Atlas, help me get her to the locker room." I pull her arm over my shoulder and lift her up, then Atlas does the same and we manage to get her to the small couch in the female locker room. I grab the small blanket I keep in a locker for when Jason or Enya get tired and fall asleep. I pull it over her, and then retreat to where I shot the dude in the lung. He's still there, but his body was still. I open the window, and throw him out. Now it will seem he was just mugged and then shot outside. I grab the bleach, a mop, and a bucket, then clean the floor. I go into Atlas' office and lay down on the couch and fall asleep

Author Notes: The only gun I know besides snipers and rifles are s250 guns. Plot twist >.>

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 May, 2021
Words
1,115
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
5.0 (3 reviews)
Views
1,906

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.