Please register or login to continue

Register Login

𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟞
𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟞

𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕖: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟞

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

When I wake up, Atlas is sitting at his desk, filling out work. I grab my phone, which was on the table in front of the couch, and look at the notifications. Two from Raymond, four from Avakin, and two from the groupchat.

Raymond: Clem, where the hell are you?

Raymond: Clem, I'm getting worried, answer the phone

I close messenger and open the groupchat

Ruwan: Y'know what? Screw you guys, she broke my fucking heart and you side with her!

Rowan: Well, maybe if you didn't ATTACK her, we would have, but you decided to take your anger out on her. She might be at Nightmare, don't bother her

I close that, and sign onto Avakin

Wings ready to build, collect your free reward, two messages

Mugged: me and Clown are planning the murder for doushbag that hurt you

Lexi: hey get online! I have no one to hang out withs >.>

I laugh and check my friends list, then close out of the game and stand up, walk over to Atlas, and sit down on the chair beside his'. "My friend it worried, babe," I say and he looks up from whatever he was doing, and smiles.

"Why don't you invite her over?"

"He doesn't like bars and stuff, but I do. I'm gonna go get a beer, want one?"

"Sure," he stands up and grabs my hand, then we walk out to the bar together.

"Two beers, please! And some fries!" the bartender nods, and grabs two beers and places them infront of us. I grab one and pop the top, then take a swig. The bartender sets a paperplate with a mound of fries in front of me, and I eat a few. I look towards the door and see someone familiar, but I can't tell who. He turns around and looks directly at me, and my eyes widen. Shit, Raymond. I set a ten dollar bill on counter, and grab my beer and fries, then head back to Atlas' office. Atlas follows me, but Raymond is able to intersect with us.

"Clem, you had me worried!" He yelled and tried to pull me into a hug.

"I was doing my job. Leave me alone for now," I say and walk past him and into the office.

I faintly hear Atlas say, "Leave my girlfriend alone," but I think its just my imagination.

Author Notes: Dang, underage drinking AND murder. What the hell am I doing to this poor human? >.>

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 May, 2021
Words
396
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
670

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.