Please register or login to continue

Register Login

3 A.M.
3 A.M.

3 A.M.

kanekikaneki
1 Review

It’s almost 3 a.m. and the coldest night I have ever survived .The frosty winds of winter are penetrating my lonely heart. Though the hushing trees playing a soothing base and the dancing leaves support the rhythm.

Walking alone with my loneliness, I look around and nobody was there except my sadness. Nothing to fear, nothing to lose I sat on a bench beside a maple tree.

Hoping that someone would have been there for me, who’s cold hand touches my cold hand and we both become warm.

There are things that are seen better when alone, and the things learned from loneliness are not as bad as one might think. After all, the smaller your expectations, the more serenely your life flows.

I lighted a cigarette, put my hands on jacket and walked away thinking that…

Pain will end maybe not now but soon.

Leaving the bench with it’s loneliness.

Author Notes: that night i truly wished that if somebody would have been there for me.
maybe you guys can relate with it feel free to share your experiences.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
kaneki
kaneki
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 May, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
151
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,163

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.