Please register or login to continue

Register Login

4 floors, 4 stabs.

4 floors, 4 stabs.

By fuzzykitten4416

I lived with my parents in a 4 story house in the country where no one barely went, but i had everything i could ever wish for. But I had only a couple of friends that actually liked me because all of the other ones said i was a bad person. One day i got in a really big fight with one of my friends and she said that she was sorry the next day so i invited her to my house and we were on the 4th floor, me and her were texting and talking about boys. She says she has to go to the bathroom so i say go behind me and down the hall to the left. The next thing i know i am being stabbed, so i turn around and there my friend stands with one of my kitchen knifes in her very own hand. She just stands there but she has the knife in her hand still, she says YOUR and then she stops and I start to crawl near the stairs and finally i get there with her behind me then she kicks me down the stairs and when i get off the last step she says YOUR THE then she stops again and she stabs me in the same spot. I crawl to the stairs again and she kicks me down those set of stairs again. When i got off the last step she says YOUR THE BESTEST then she stops again and she stabs me again in the same spot. I crawl to the other pair of stairs and she is still behind me, She kicks me down the stairs again and when i get off the stairs she says YOUR THE BESTEST FRIEND and i wonder right before she stabs me again how i could be a friend to her when she would stab me in the back. Then all it took was one last stab and right when she lifted her hand to stab me i knew it was over... and it was!!!!!!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
fuzzykitten4416
fuzzykitten4416
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 May, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
342
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,773

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.