Hey you, yeah you. Here are 45 things a girl wants, but won't ask for:
1) Touch her waist.
2) Actually talk to her.
3) Share secrets with her.
4) Give her your jacket.
5) Kiss her slowly.
Are you remembering this?
6) Hug her.
7) Hold her.
8) Laugh with her.
9) Invite her somewhere.
10) Hang out with her & your friends together
11) Smile with her.
12) Take pictures with her.
13) Put her on your lap.
14) When she says she loves you more, deny it. Fight back.
15) When her friends say "I love her more than you", deny it. Fight back and hug her tight so she can't get to her friends. It makes her feel loved.
Are you thinking of someone?
16) Always hug her and say I love you whenever you see her.
17) Kiss her unexpectedly.
18) Hug her from behind around the waist.
19) Tell her she's beautiful.
20) Tell her the way you feel about her.
One last thing you need to do to show her you actually mean it.
21) Open doors for her, walk her to her car – it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to act like a gentlemen.
22) Tell her she's your everything – only if you mean it.
23) If it seems like there is something wrong, ask her – if she denies something is wrong, it means SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT – so just hug her.
24) Make her feel loved.
25) Kiss her in front of OTHER girls you know!
She might deny it but she'll kinda want you to tickle her...
26) Don't lie to her.
27) DON'T cheat on her.
28) Take her ANYWHERE she wants.
29) Text or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day, and now much you miss her.
30) Be there for her whenever she needs you, and even when she doesn't need you, just be there so she'll know that she can always count on you.
ARE YOU STILL LISTENING? YOU SHOULD, IT'S IMPORTANT.
31) Hold her close when she's cold so she can hold you too.
32) When you are alone, hold her close and kiss her.
33) Kiss her on the cheek (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).
34) While in the movies, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder. Then lean in, tilt her chin up and lightly kiss her.
35) Don't ever tell her to leave, even jokingly or act like you're mad. If she's upset, comfort her.
All I gotta say is make sure you pay attention.
36) When people diss her, stand up for her.
37) Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
38) Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to your heartbeat. Link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you. (If there's no park near you, lay in your bed with her and look out the window at the sky & cuddle with her. Especially if it's raining).
39) When walking next to each other, grab her hand.
40) When you hug her, hold her in your arms as long as possible.
MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHE'S LOVED.
41) Call or text her at night to wish her sweat dreams.
42) Comfort her when she cries, wipe her tears and tell her "Baby everything will be alright. I'll always be here for you".
43) Take her for long walks at night.
44) Always remind her how much you love her.
45) When laying down, put her on top of you (or you on top of her) and tell her how much you love her and then lean in/up and kiss her.
You'll never know when she needs just a little more love. ♥
Now you know some of the most important things to do for your girl. If you do any of these, I guarantee your relationship will be a great one. You won't regret it.