Please register or login to continue

Register Login

7 Years of Age
7 Years of Age
This story has some quality issues

7 Years of Age

Unknown31Unknown31

"dear diary, I'm going to miss mummy so much, she's going to France with daddy today but i don't get to see them off because I'm at school, I'm going to miss them so much but i hope they have a good time, well, I'm going to school today, bye!"

"Sweeheart, come on now it's time to go to school." Shouted Elaina's mum. Elaina was only 7 years old.

"Yes mummy I'm coming." Said Elaina. "Mummy and daddy i love you both and i hope you have such a great time on holiday in going to miss you both so much!"

"We love you to sweetheart, we'll see you when we get back, just be a good girl for your brother and don't forget to say your prayers to God"

*Elaina gets out of the car and walks into school, waves good bye to Kate and Dave*

*Elaina's mum ( Kate) drove went to the airport with Elaina's dad (Dave)*

When they arrived in France they got to there hotel room and it's was absolutely beautiful, they had such a great time, went to Paris and had a visit to the Efill Tower.

A couple days flew by and it was time to go back home. Elaina was so excited they was coming home today and she couldn't sleep so she watched films until they arrived. Liam, (Elaina's brother) was 19 years old and was looking after Elaina whilst Kate and Dave was on Holiday in France. He came into Elaina's room, with tears flowing down his face, but he knew before he told her what's up he needed to calm down and stay strong so he went to bathroom.

"Come on Liam, stay strong, you can do this!" Liam whispered to him self. "Sweetheart turn your T.V down please i need to talk to you."

"okay what's up, is everything okay brother?"

"erm, well i wish i could say everything is okay sis, but just remember, that i love you so much and so does mum and dad."

"Liam your starting to scare me now"

"it's mum and dad Hun"

"what about them? They're coming home tonight aren't they? Has their plane been delayed?"

"no Hun, their plane crashed half an hour before they landed, everyone survived but 2 passengers, and them two passengers was mum and dad"

"no Liam that's too far! I know we mess around with each other but this is just too far! Your sick in the heard, grow up Liam!"

*Liam starts to cry again*

" your not kidding are you?"...

as 5 years passed, Elaina had suffered with depression and came on to be an advisor and want travelling telling he story and became to be a singer! Her brother Liam went off too war. Elaina had attempted to kill her self numerous of times but failed.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Unknown31
Unknown31
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
30 May, 2017
Genre
Type
Words
469
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
257

Please login or register to report this story.